Ghost Out Ghost Out

Similar to Sin, but thats good

Yes, I read Sin City a year and a half or so before the movie, so I do have the right to comment on this.

Ghost is similar to Dwane in 'A Dame to Kill For", so it was pretty badass.

Good voice over and everything, congrats.

Xunmato ep1 Xunmato ep1

Have you ever once thought....

Anime can be extremely faggy when used in the many ways you used it. The dancing of the bullets, the CAIO!!!, the watermelon. Terribly cliche. And extremely gay looking.

Also the voice acting was awful. You sound like a prepubecent 11 year old trying to pass off as a Dad to get out of school for the day.

Also the whole plot is COMPLETELY cliche. An utterly famous man, with a powerful weapon goes around the country and runs into people

All these things equal gay.

Godlimations responds:

lol!!!! dude, your funny! Please try harder if you really wanna insult me, but yeah, I like you. God bless you my friend. :)

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

The sad thing is, people buy this shit

It's funny how people who knows shit about polotics just eat stuff like this up.

No, really, too funny.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Very Creative!

For those of us who grew up on Megaman 2, 3, and 4 this is a worthy tribute!

Good use of Crashman and Flashman!!

And very nice animation.

Except he didnt have the charge blast in Megaman 2 :P.

Good luck in the future!

911 - The Movie II 911 - The Movie II

Oh wow, another person "inspired" by Michael Moore

I bet you just saw Fahrenheit 911, and you were like "OMG Michael Moore is right! Bush did want our country to suffer!!"

What you fail to realize is that Michael Moore is an insane theorist. He takes the truth and stretches it to as far as it can go.

Its a shame most people don't understand that.

Mark2000 responds:

Bet you just heard Rush Limbaugh tell you that and you rewrote it hear verbatim. Good typing skills. But you might want to stop listening to a drug addict.

( ( ( The Truth ) ) ) ( ( ( The Truth ) ) )

I feel you man.

I personally really hate KNOX, just because he just imports movies and does a few seconds of voicework, Movie editing is very hard. Kudos for letting yourself be heard my man.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

hah okay.

well i dont hate him.
his stuff is great.

but...if you think deepd own into the dark it kidna does make you mad.

-The Escape- -The Escape-

Outstanding

Great use of 3d and frame by frame animation.

The style was awesome, especially the blood effects, keep it up!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Its pronouced Tee-fa damn it.

Other than that another great movie by LF.

Sonic's Quest for Power 2 Sonic's Quest for Power 2

WATCH THE WHOLE THING PEOPLE!!!

This is an incredible flash, ignore the goofy dialogue and watch the awesome action.

This should be highlighted in Blue. Its flaberghasting that it isnt.

The problem is it's goofy dialogue. Not to mention the poor voice acting(although you mentioned that already).

You should've kept it mildly serious.

I think thats why people are voting low because they saw the scene with Shadow saying shit about the "Icecraps" and they just stopped watching.

Cut that shitty writing out. And take out voices.

The first was fine with this, and you couldve had this one be the same with the same font as the subtitles at the bottom.

Make another pleeeease with these revisions and you shall be king of action sprite movies.

Crimson Moon Ep 2 Prt 1/3 Crimson Moon Ep 2 Prt 1/3

3.64....How?!

This is a VERY mediocre Flash that screams amateur. No offense but animation is very choppy dialogue is very cheesy and the plot needs polishing. Good try, but you're going to have to do better on the others.